How to flash Bios?
- BACKUP FIRST YOUR ORIGINAL BIOS WITH GPU-Z!!!
- Download & Install ATIWinflash
- Run as Administrator
- Select your Card and load new BIOS
- Compare if “Type” is matching – you will get error if not
- Hit “Program”, it’s normal that your PC freeze, just wait!
- After reboot download new drivers and install.
- All Rx4xx and 5xx will require to install Ati Pixel Patch to run properly.
- Reboot after patch installation.
My Cards are freezing
- Not all cards support my OC settings, try flashing the “normal” version instead and overclock yourself.
- Uninstall all video drivers with DDU and reboot to clean install new drivers.
I don’t get your estimated Hashrate
- Each card is different and I cannot guarantee for any Hashrate. The estimated hasrate is the avg from user reports.
- Check your XMR STAK intesity and make sure to run 2 THREADS for each INDEX/CARD.
I want my custom oc/uv settings flashed to bios
- I can also do individual bios settings, feel free to contact me.
My Card isn’t listed in your shop
- Contact me at email@example.com and Ill add your card asap.